Leading systemically and development-oriented means focusing on humanity, emotion and relationship while providing the system with rules (corporate culture) and boundaries and stimulating change through targeted intervention. This combination creates a highly effective perspective of leadership that is both human and performance-oriented.
Systemic Leadership – Team Coaching – Employee Consulting
Benefit from the most holistic CONCEPT for COACHING & CONSULTING. Systemic knowledge at all levels – your solid basis for economic growth and success.
Systemic business organisation is RESOURCE-ORIENTEDSUSTAINABLY EFFECTIVESOLUTION-ORIENTED
Coaching & Seminars
Managers are the service providers for their employees. In their power and aware of their role, they can set the right impulses for the company and make the best possible use of their employees. Resource- and solution-oriented to personal & economic success.
Coaching & Development
Team Development Conflict Resolution
Conflicts in teams generate 500,000€ in conflict costs every year. Systemic team coaching identifies the cause of the conflict and works together with the team members to find a resource-oriented solution.
Consulting / EAP
Employee Counselling EAP
Stress is the cause of mental and physical illnesses such as burnout & cardiovascular disease. Absenteeism causes annual costs of € 5.15 billion € in Austria. Employee counselling is health care. Completely in the sense of: Prevention rather than cure
I believe that managers today should devote at least 30-50% of their working time not to the development of products, services and processes, but to people, teams and organisational cultures. (...) It is like the woodsman who saws and saws - and far too rarely sharpens his own saw. Leadership is sharpening the saw for better success."
DANIEL F. PINNOW
- have recognised that old company structures, in which employees are purely recipients of orders, no longer work.
- value their employees and want to create a good climate to increase performance and motivation
- want to achieve economic success
- see themselves as a system and recognise their employees as valuable elements
- are aware of their multi-layered responsibilities
- want to reduce sick leave, staff turnover, presenteeism and thus costs
- want to offer their employees holistic health care